2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
TOM. TOM HIDDLESTON BECAUSE GOD
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
I don't think I'll marry
5. Do you know a hoarder?
yes. Me. When it comes to certain things
6. Can you do a split?
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
Two... or so? Three maybe?
9. How many countries have you been to?
I hate this question. I'll go with seven but god I can't remember all
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
No, thank god not
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
Eliza or Charlotte
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
dunno. 5 I think (German grades go from 1 to 6, 6 being the worst)
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
Disney's Recess and Avatar: The Last Airbender
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
We don't celebrate Halloween here
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
I've read both Harry Potter (I love it) and Twilight (I regret it). I read the first Hunger Games book but then I just didn't find it interesting any more.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
BRITISH! Although I probably have an American one, if I have one at all
18. Did your mother go to college?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
No but I'd like to!
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
Is there ANYONE who doesn't know that???
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
Erse Park!!! (does that count? It's a tiny-ass park where I live that no one's looking after any more, but it's still open and getting more expensive)
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
Finnish. God I just wish I could speak Finnish
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
26. Do you know triplets?
Yes. They were in my grade before I did my exchange year
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
Haven't seen either
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
Yes. In London actually. It was sooo good!
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
Any restaurant that makes good sushi or burgers
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
They knew I'd be a girl, so there was no discussion on that
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
Either Kiyo (no one uses that anymore), Little One (boyfriend) or Neo (friend from school. No idea why she does that though)
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world?
my best friend and boyfriend here and everyone in Finland whom I see way too seldom
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
nah. I used to have one. It was a green gummybear. Man I miss that thing
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
Yeah usually. Unless I oversleep
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
40. What medical conditions do you have?
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
Umm... twice. Can only remember the second time, though
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
Where ever I find a pair that fits me
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
My English teacher said he was so relieved when I joined English class after writing my pre-exam test because apparently (since we've been discussing gender norms) my feminist view of things was desperately needed - I think that is a compliment
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Sometimes. I always do when my best friend sleeps over. She's a weird dream magnet and it's beautiful
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
Fruit, black and white
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
God. Ten-ish? I only wear three or so though
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
None. If they choose to be religious, they can. I'm something between atheist and agnosticist
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
I never really believed in him I think. I don't know
50. Why do you have a tumblr?
Because a friend in Finland showed me hers and made me get one and now I'm addicted to the damn website although tumblr staff are assholes